The finale of the Monday Monster Stack $150 event featured a heads-up battle between Andre Abreu and Felipe Ketzer (ketzerfelipe). When the final cards were dealt, Andre Abreu earned $19,459.08 for the win, while Felipe Ketzer settled for a consolation prize of $14,554.34.
- The three highest ranking members of PokerStake at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were Roman Hrabec (Gogac sniper), Anatoly Filatov (nl_profit), and Alex Theologis (Alexyo), who together cashed for $1,173.17.
- Non-PokerStakers at the final table combined for a total of $56,617.96.
- Members of PokerStake earned $22,901.14 of the $137,340.00 prize pool.
- The average cash in this tournament was $853.04.
- PokerStakers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Brazil and Russian Federation proud, just to name a few.